These Pictures were taken Last December. What a difference this year. We had record Cold last year this year, record warmth for the time of year here in Western Oregon. I don’t really enjoy the snow, I have enjoyed not having to worry about any damage it might do so far, I am thankful for water in it’s different forms though and Hopefully I will remember not to complain if it does snow! Choose Joy and enjoy it. I am so blessed to be able to do what I do and I am looking forward to a New Year!
Don’t forget to Check out My Etsy Shop, All Made by me here in Oregon on a small family farm. Thanks so much for taking the time to read my ramblings. You will find our current produce offerings below.
Please see the Last Paragraph for Ordering info. A box Consists of five of the items below for $20 delivered to Eugene.
- Leeks (1 bunch, 5 or 6 leeks)
- Butternut Squash ( 1 medium Squash, 3-4 pounds)
- Spaghetti Squash (1 medium Squash, 2-3 pounds)
- Hubbard Squash (1 medium Squash)
- Kikuza Winter Squash (1 Medium Squash, 2-3 Pounds)
- Pie Pumpkin (2-3 pounds)
- Yokohama Winter Squash
- Shiitake Mushrooms (1/2 Pound)
- 1 Item from our preserves page at no extra cost
- I will Be at the Elmira Grange again on Dec 20th. 9 am to 4 pm. Stop in and pick up some Christmas gifts and Support the local artisans there. I hear they are offering soup for Lunch. It is always fun. Please Visit my Preserved foods page under the Products tab. It lists some of the other products I have. The Sauerkraut and Pickles are only available locally as they need to stay refrigerated. I will have them at the Grange and they are available to local customers as well you can order them using the contact form. Thank you for reading our weekly update!