Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope and trust that you day is filled with Thankfulness, true thankfulness for the blessings in your life. Forget about the things that are negative, there will always be negative things in our lives. This is a time to focus on what is good and positive and say thank you.
I am thankful for all of my children but today I want to say thank you for these two little sweethearts. You taught me alot about myself and made me a better Mom. I love you both and wish you a blessed thanksgiving. You are true blessings from God.
Now for the Post about Veggies,
Please read the last paragraph for ordering info.
Don’t forget to take a look at our handicrafts and preserved foods pages for more of our products. The items on those pages have their own prices that are calculated separately from your produce box. some of them can be purchased from https://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleRedBarn1 my Etsy shop.
A produce box consists of 5 items from the list below and costs a total of $20.
- Green onions (1 bunch, 8-10 green onions)
- Leeks (1 bunch, 5 or 6 leeks)
- Butternut Squash ( 1 medium Squash, 3-4 pounds)
- Spaghetti Squash (1 medium Squash, 2-3 pounds)
- Hubbard Squash (1 medium Squash)
- Sweet Meat Squash (1 medium Squash)
- Pie Pumpkin (2-3 pounds)
- Yokohama Winter squash (2-3 pounds)
- Shiitake Mushrooms 1/2 Pound
If you cannot find five items you can order one or two as well! Just let me know and I will get back to you with your total. The squash are a bargain right now, it is a great time to get some.